Past Professional Experience
- R&D Director at Imm Sound, 2010-2012.
- Director of the Audio Research Line at Barcelona Media Innovation Centre, 2008-2012.
- Associate Lecturer at Imperial College of London, University Pompeu Fabra, and University of Barcelona, 1999-2012.
Past Academic Experience
- Postdoc in Spatial Audio at Barcelona Media, 2006-2008.
- Postdoc in String Theory and Supergravity at the Imperial College of London, 2004-2006.
- PhD in Theoretical and High Energy Physics, University of Barcelona, 2000-2004.
- Physics behind technology: anything, from the physics of sound and image, including 3D Sound,
to Deep learning, micro-controllers, and signal processing.
- Enterpreneurship: figuring out novel game-changing uses of the technology I'm exposed to, and the beautiful art of bringing them to reality.
- String Theory, AdS/CFT correspondence,
Quantum description of Black Holes, Cosmology and supergravity in general. (what is this??)